Our marketplace is launching soon and we want to celebrate this with you by organizing a special launch contest.
Are you ready to make a living selling software online and have the opportunity to win great prizes? Read on below 👇
To celebrate this milestone with us, we would like you to use your programmings skills to show us what you can build.
We've got over 20 amazing prizes you have the opportunity to win. We will judge your submission on a variety of criteria. Our 1st prize winner will also be featured on our marketplace. We are looking for products in one of the following categories:
The following prizes will be rewarded among the top submissions:
How do I submit my entry?
Register your account, add your product to Unlock, enable billing and submit your marketplace listing by 11:59pm CET, February 28. You can submit your entry starting the 1st of February.
Winners will be announced by 5:00pm CET, March 15 judged by a panel of software developers. Terms and conditions apply below.
Terms and conditions
- You need to be at least 13 years of age to enter this promotion (and if you’re under 18 years of age please get your parent or guardian’s permission to enter).
- You grant us an ongoing, worldwide, royalty-free non-exclusive license to use your entry for the purposes of administering this promotion and otherwise in connection with the promotion of Unlock’s products and services.
- You promise that any information you give to us is true and correct and your entry is your own original creation and work, and does not infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person. You promise to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this promise whether it is on purpose or not.
- You agree to sell your product(s) exclusively via Unlock for a duration of at least six months.
- All Unlock's contests are subject to term changes without notice but we will endeavor to notify users of any important changes such as deadline extensions.
- Play fair! We reserve the right not to award prizes, to disqualify entrants, and to discontinue a promotion if any illegal or fraudulent behaviour occurs. We may cancel the promotion if circumstances arise where the promotion can’t run as planned, this includes technical issues, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
- You may submit an unlimited number of products but you can win a maximum of two prizes.
- Follow @Philo01 on Twitter.